Monday, October 27, 2008

mental disorder?

i very often talk to myself recently..
intrapersonal communication.. ha! *is that a euphemism term? it sound nice*
dysphemism term to says it is mental disorder lar..
during MTE~
"why you din study??"
"cant you put more effort or attention when you are doing revision?"
after MTE~
"hows my result?"
"will it very bad?"
i hope that my result is not that bad than i thought lar..
though my self-fulfilling prohecy (which defines as a prediction or expectation of oneself that makes an outcome more likely to occur than would otherwise have been the case) telling me that i am gonna scored badly.
result released~
before view-ing my result
"a lots of hopefully floating in my mind"
after view-ing the result
"phiew~ you worry too much dy"
ok lar study comes out ok lar result lor.. ha!
i cant expect much on that since i not putting much effort..
now~
assignment! quiz! assignment!
assignment have ruined my holiday off.. ish!
business principle research!
human communication assignment!
criticle thinking assignment!
malaysian study quiz & assignment!
luckily, yesterday i had done my advanced eng research paper.. *finally*
again~ intrapersonal to myself..
"can i finish the 3 assignment at just 1 week?"
*exclude the CTS ler*
"why there are only 24 hours in a day??"
"why historian make it 24 hours ONLY, why not 30 or 40??"
"yesh! left 1 month++, i done my sem 2.. tadaa to stressful sem 2!!"
desperately look forward for that day!!
-chong wen hui-

No comments: